98 Classic Rock Trivia
you a Rock N Roll Guru? Take this test and find out!
1. In what Blue Oyster Cult song do we hear, "Oh no, they
say he's got to go, _________, oh no, there goes Tokyo, _________?"
2. In what Black Sabbath song are the words, "Make a
joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry" heard?
3. Which Led Zeppelin song goes "_________, _________,
living reflection, from a dream, I was her love, she was my queen,
and now a thousand years in between?"
4. What Motorhead song recites the following "You know
I'm going to lose, and gambling is for fools, but that's the way
I like it baby, I don't want to live forever?"
5. What Nirvana song goes "____ wants a cracker, think I should
get off her first, think she wants some water, to put out the blowtorch?"
6. Which Metallica song is this, "Now I lay me down to sleep,
pray the lord my soul to keep, for if I die before I wake, pray
the lord my soul to take"?
7. Which Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers song goes "She
grew up in an Indiana town, had a good looking mama who never was
8. Which Billy Joel song starts off "Come out Virginia,
don't let me wait, you Catholic girls start much too late?"
9. What Cream song starts "I went down to the ___________ I
fell down to my knees?"
10. Name the Jimi Hendrix song: "A broom is drearily sweeping,
up the broken pieces of yesterdays life, somewhere a queen is weeping,
somewhere a king has no wife"
Check your answers!